A public dashboard showing detailed here.
The server is monitored with Datadog. Alarms exist to ensure the following:
- TCP connections can be established to ts-mc.net:25565
- The documentation site is accessible and the SSL certificate is valid
- The main site is accessible and the SSL certificate is valid
- The LiveMap is accessible and the SSL certificate is valid
- TCP connections can be establish to ts-mc.net:22
These alerts help to catch issues as fast as possible, so that time to resolution can be minimal.
Datadog also takes care to monitor host metrics, Docker container metrics, store logs, and much more. These functionalities help to detect problems before they happen, and have easy access to historical logs to help diagnose problems.